Friday 9 March 2018

Phone call: I want to help you with your computer"

J: "Good morning, my name is Jack and I want to speak to the owner of your computer."

Me: "I am the owner of my computer"

J: "Can I speak to you?"

Me: "You already are"

J: : "Yes but I want to speak about your computer."

Me: "Which computer?"

J: "Your main one."

Me: "Who did you say you are?"

J: "Jack"

Me "Jack?"

J: "Yes Jack"

Me: "And what do you want?"

J: "I want to help you with your computer."

Me: "Which computer?"

J: "The one you are using at the moment."

Me: "I'm not using a computer, I am on the phone with you."

J: "Yes but there is a problem and I want to help."

Me: "What sort of problem, I feel fine."

J: "The problem is with your computer."

Me: "Who did you say you are?"

J: "Jack"

Me: "Jack who?"

J: "Jack Williams"

Me: "Jack Williams?"

J: "Yes"

Me: "I don't know you"

J: "Yes but I am trying to help you"

Me: "What with?"

J: "With your computer"

Me: "I don't have a computer"

J: Hangs up.

BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS, THEY WILL ASK YOU TO GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER AND THEN RIP YOU OFF."

No comments:

Post a Comment