Sunday 10 July 2022

Prem Rawat events

 Prem Rawat has been speaking at a series of events in Europe - London, Glastonbury, Berlin and Barcelona so far and next weekend in Milan. I feel fortunate that I can watch and listen via the internet live, via TimelessToday site. Even more fortunate that I have found his talks inspirational, reassuring, humorous and enjoyable. Even more fortunate that he does so many events in Europe and other continents and do look forward to many more. I continue to recommend his teaching sand the techniques he freely gives to those seeking inner knowledge of self and inner peace and joy. My book, below, is my personal story of my journey towards that almost 50 years ago. I put the lowest possible price on this, almost no commission, just a few pence which will go to good causes, so that others may feel some inspiration for themselves. It's available in most amazon stores, just replace the .co.uk with .com, .fr, .es, .de, .it,  etc, or order through bookshops using the ISBN number 978-1838440121 or direct from me.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1838440127


 

No comments:

Post a Comment