Friday 22 October 2021

SMILE: Positivity

The state of the world, especially after the problems with Covid, restrictions, lockdown, the negative stuff we are bombarded with by the media and lack of confidence in the authorities, is causing unbearable stress and worry for so many people.

How do we cope? What is the solution?

What can be done to help us cope? Booze, drugs, violence, tears?

One thing that I have learned is that our subconscious minds which absorb everything we are told, controls us and our moods and actions far more than most people realise. But most of us have little or no idea what is in there.

Our subconscious mind, however, is incapable to separating sense from nonsense, reality from illusion, good from bad. It is like a blackboard or computer that simply stores what is written on it. Yet is determines not just our conscious minds and decisions, but our dreams and nightmares.

THERE IS A SOLUTION!

We hear about being positive, but how? It is actually very simple. We need to overwrite the bad stuff stored in our subconscious minds and reinforce the positive - through simple repetition - like writing 100 lines at school, although that may not have always worked as they were forced upon us. Here is the technique.

Decide what you want to do, what you want to achieve, how you want to feel, in your life. It can be anything from wanting people to like you, getting more exercise, drinking or eating less, to simply feeling good or that EVERYTHING IS GOOD.

Then we step PAST what we want and CONGRATULATE ourselves for having achieved it already. We REPEAT OUT LOUD, 3 times, 3 times daily (before sleep is a good time to do it too)

For example: I AM GLAD EVERYTHING IS OK, I AM GLAD EVERYTHING IS OK, I AM GLAD EVERYTHING IS OK Or whatever it is

NOTE: NOT "I want" ... or I" wish... " but "I AM GLAD that ... " has already happened. AND IT WORKS.

A simple thing to try, even though I have found that some people resist it or say they don't believe it will work or that it's simply not true.

As I said, the subconscious does not know what is true or what is not true, like the blackboard, but what is written on it will make so much difference to ones life - believe me, try it! 

 
 
 
 

 POSITIVITY (2015)

by Alun Buffry 

Always to be found in this the same place,
Throughout our universe of time and space,
On I will travel, at my own pace,
Can you now see it, in my face?

Never to question how or why,
Upon this earth I find I,
Content and amazed beneath earth's sky,
Yet soaring above white clouds on high.

Hidden within us there is a clue.
It looks like I, it looks like you
For once we were one and that is true,
Now one of so many amongst quite a few.

There is a Love, there is a Light,
Forget any guilt, ignore any fright,
Focus within on a wondrous sight,
The future is now and it's ever so Bright. 

 https://www.buffry.org.uk/poetry.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment