Friday 21 July 2023

IF ONLY SUOMI - A Story of Love Through Time

A couple of years ago I woke up crying.

I had dreamt that I had "gone back" to 1972, to Leeds (a place I have never otherwise been to) and was 22 years old again.
 
I fell in love with a student French girl called Suomi and spent just 36 hours with her - that included attending a Donovan concert at Leeds University, some time in a park and a meal ina Chinese restaurant and .... well I won't tell you everything here.
 
I also met Paddy, a man that I did not actually meet for several years in my "other lfe" and became life-long friends with.
In 1972 in my "other life" I was actually on the way to India, so I could not meet or contact myself or in fact any friends or family. Then I had to leave Suomi and return to 2028.
 
That led me to writing this book, about dreams within dreams, time travel and love.
 
I hope you will give it a chance and read and enjpy it. It's on Amazon or if you want a signed copy just message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment