Saturday, 8 August 2026

"A Unique and Clever Hat" song

 Watch on YoutTube - please give it a like and leave a comment on YouTube to give it a boost.

‘Twas in a shop, on a peg I sat, 

Me, the clever unique hat,

Until the day I went instead,

Upon man Al’s hairy head.


I went with him to many places,

Met people of such different races,

So now if I may be so bold,

I ask you to read my stories told.


We went upon the Hippy Trail,

We went by car and bus and rail. 

We travelled wide, I know what for,

 Life was hard as Al was poor.



On to India, up north until, 

In Haridwar Al became quite ill, 

So off to England, then we went, 

With little money Al was sent.


One day I found a different head,

This time the man’s name I learnt was Ed.

With Anna to Egypt new and old,

Another story to be told.



They travelled back four thousand years,

Solved a mystery and felt the fear,

Saw a man they knew was dead,

And all the time upon Ed’s head.



To come again to Al’s head,

And to his mind my memories I fed.

Now please do read the words I wrote,

Enjoy the tale of times remote.



Here is the book on Amazon and Kindle

ABeFree Publishing 


 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, thanks, I find it encouraging