I am pleased to read this review of my book "If Only Suomi"
" I’ve just finished reading Alun Buffry’sI f Only Suomi, and found it both enchanting and intriguing. It’s an unusual tale that plays with time and the dream world, weaving an intricate narrative that remains clear and compelling throughout. I read it in a single day — a testament to how impossible it was to put down.
"Buffry seems to draw on real-life
relationships, portraying the people in Suomi’s orbit with warmth and
affection. His love for the French woman, Suomi, is especially touching
and beautifully rendered. The alternation between the
1970s and the present day adds depth, offering thoughtful contrasts
between the two eras and enriching the story’s emotional landscape.
"If Only Suomi is an original and fascinating book. I recommend it highly."
Carrie Evans, author of "The Fun We Had" and "Vagabond Soul"
Carrie Evans, author of "The Fun We Had" and "Vagabond Soul"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment, thanks, I find it encouraging