Monday, 24 August 2026

GRACE, a poem August 24, 2026

 

GRACE

By Alun Buffry, August 2026



I’m here, I know, through Divine Grace,

A member of the Human Race,

A body, soul, a mind and face,

A Blessed Lifetime I can trace.


I hope to stay here for while

And walk about, many more miles

And try to make you others smile,

And even laugh, once in a while.


Even though I’ve shed some tears,

When I think I’ve lost a loved one dear,

I know my time will come, I must not fear,

Let’s drink to that, some tea or beer!


For there beyond that mystery wall,

Where we will rise, we will not fall,

That Light Divine, will make its call,

For us to enter where goes it all.


Life sometimes seems just like a dream,

Not always seeming as it seems,

Inside the darkness, always a beam,

Though I wondered what it all means.


For Grace, I need the gratitude,

Whatever feelings, whatever my mood,

That Light that shines offers a clue,

Of times ahead I must go through,


For me it’s not about that time,

For now’s the time for me to shine,

For here and now we are Divine,

On Planet Earth, gracefully mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, thanks, I find it encouraging